Topics

More random photos on my ET&WNC Stoney Creek Branch

Lee Bishop

More random shots...

and this shows the progression as of last month...

I've been thinking of working on an article for the ET group magazine about modelling the ET&WNC on the cheap and easy. Would anyone wanna see something like that?
Lee Bishop
Stoney Creek Branch, ET&WNC

Mark Lewis

Lee:

Sure would.

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 6:48 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
More random shots...

and this shows the progression as of last month...

I've been thinking of working on an article for the ET group magazine about modelling the ET&WNC on the cheap and easy. Would anyone wanna see something like that?
Lee Bishop
Stoney Creek Branch, ET&WNC

Tom Grabenstein

Yes that would be great and informative. Tom

On Dec 13, 2019, at 7:43 PM, Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:

Lee:

Sure would.

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 6:48 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
More random shots...

and this shows the progression as of last month...

I've been thinking of working on an article for the ET group magazine about modelling the ET&WNC on the cheap and easy. Would anyone wanna see something like that?
Lee Bishop
Stoney Creek Branch, ET&WNC

Andy

Lee,
Your layout looks great!!! Your photos prove that you have a Green Thumb for landscaping!!!

Sincerely,
Andy