Topics

More random photos

Lee Bishop

Here are some more random photos on my On30 Stoney Creek Branch...

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:37 PM, Lee Bishop
<leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Here are some more random photos on my On30 Stoney Creek Branch...

These are really nice. The figures also bring the scenes alive. Doc Tom

Brian Kopp

Looks awesome Lee. Glad to see your gas rationing rules are still in force at the pump.....=)

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Lee Bishop

Brian,
See the black square on the pump? That was used for prices. Its totally blank as would be correct for WW2.
"NO GAS" signs wouldn't be seen much at gas stations by then as rationing was well in effect by the summer of 1943.
I have a pre-built pump coming as I never liked how I built that kit...