Topics

More On30 shots

Lee Bishop

I was playing around with my SLR and got a couple of halfway decent shots on my layout, of #9 and #`12 pulling coal trains around various spots on the layout. The on at Sadie TN, with the Grindstaff store in the background, looks like the most evocative 'Tweetsie' shot of the two...

michaelkeithhar@...

LIKE THE PICTURES LEE, MY GREAT UNCLE ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY WAS EARL MCKINNEY HE WAS A ENGINEER ON THE ETWNC TRAINS. THANKS FOR THE EMAIL, MIKE

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 11:54 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
I was playing around with my SLR and got a couple of halfway decent shots on my layout, of #9 and #`12 pulling coal trains around various spots on the layout. The on at Sadie TN, with the Grindstaff store in the background, looks like the most evocative 'Tweetsie' shot of the two...

Nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 5:10 AM, Mike Hartsook
<michaelkeithhar@...> wrote:
LIKE THE PICTURES LEE, MY GREAT UNCLE ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY WAS EARL MCKINNEY HE WAS A ENGINEER ON THE ETWNC TRAINS. THANKS FOR THE EMAIL, MIKE

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 11:54 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
I was playing around with my SLR and got a couple of halfway decent shots on my layout, of #9 and #`12 pulling coal trains around various spots on the layout. The on at Sadie TN, with the Grindstaff store in the background, looks like the most evocative 'Tweetsie' shot of the two...

Neat!! The #9 rounding the bend at the store is a classic rural East Tennessee shot. Very nice.  Dr Tom

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 5:01 AM William Uffelman via groups.io <ufffam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 5:10 AM, Mike Hartsook
LIKE THE PICTURES LEE, MY GREAT UNCLE ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY WAS EARL MCKINNEY HE WAS A ENGINEER ON THE ETWNC TRAINS. THANKS FOR THE EMAIL, MIKE

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 11:54 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
I was playing around with my SLR and got a couple of halfway decent shots on my layout, of #9 and #`12 pulling coal trains around various spots on the layout. The on at Sadie TN, with the Grindstaff store in the background, looks like the most evocative 'Tweetsie' shot of the two...

Very nice!