From: Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...>
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 1, 2020 9:01 pm
Subject: [ETWNC] More Linville action "back in the day."

One of my favorite parts of our hobby is trying to recreate railroad scenes from old photographs.In building the Linville Depot on my On30 ET and WNC RR I found several photos that I really liked. Here is one of “train time” at the depot back in the day.

I pulled out all my little people to try and recreate the scene and snapped the picture and converted it to black and white.

Let me know your thoughts/critiques etc.

Dr Tom

William Uffelman

Station scene is great from all angles!

Bill Uffelman

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:03 PM, Julia Williams Kodak via groups.io
<jkodak@...> wrote:
Love it!

One of my favorite parts of our hobby is trying to recreate railroad scenes from old photographs.In building the Linville Depot on my On30 ET and WNC RR I found several photos that I really liked. Here is one of “train time” at the depot back in the day.

I pulled out all my little people to try and recreate the scene and snapped the picture and converted it to black and white.

Let me know your thoughts/critiques etc.

Dr Tom

Tweetsie12

Not a perfect clone of the original, but excellent nonetheless! Keep up the good work Tom!

Tuhr

Excellent!  Very realistic and the modeling is great.  I enjoy watching your progress...

Take care and stay safe!

Tuhr Barnes

Not a perfect clone of the original, but excellent nonetheless! Keep up the good work Tom!

Dean Smith

Great job!  It’s a lot fun to recreate prototype photos.