Model Railroader March issue

Lee Bishop

FYI, a photo of my layout is in Trackside Photos in the March issue of Model Railroader. Many of you know how tough a nut MR can be to crack to get into the magazine, so I'm very happy with the shot. It shows ET&WNC 11 crossing Stoney Creek Road on my (fictional) Stoney Creek Branch.
Sadly, they botched my caption to say that it was Ashley Bishop's layout. I certainly didn't type that, but ironically I do have a niece by that name. She got a kick out of it!
Anyway, I thought it was about time that the ET&WNC got some coverage in MR in any scale!
--
Lee Bishop
Owner, Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30 gauge

Tom Grabenstein

Congratulations Lee!! You made it to the grand pappy of model railroad publications. This is a real honor. The steam engine looked great. You done good son.  Dr. Tom

On Feb 1, 2021, at 5:06 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

FYI, a photo of my layout is in Trackside Photos in the March issue of Model Railroader. Many of you know how tough a nut MR can be to crack to get into the magazine, so I'm very happy with the shot. It shows ET&WNC 11 crossing Stoney Creek Road on my (fictional) Stoney Creek Branch.
Sadly, they botched my caption to say that it was Ashley Bishop's layout. I certainly didn't type that, but ironically I do have a niece by that name. She got a kick out of it!
Anyway, I thought it was about time that the ET&WNC got some coverage in MR in any scale!
--
Lee Bishop

Tweetsie12

HUGE Congratulations partner!

Lee Bishop

Thanks.
This is the photo, for those who might not get to see it:

--
Lee Bishop