Topics

Layout update

Tim Smith

Been working on the layout some in the evenings lately. Although we are not out of work we have had a reduced schedule.

My combine 15 is almost complete. Added a diaphragm and some interior seats

I’m also building a Hampton covered bridge from BTS. This is there S scale version and the On30 trains pass through with ease.

The other shot is my first town and of a barn I built from the Asheville train show.

Sent from Tim Smith's iPhone SE

William Uffelman

Looking good - thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 9:05 PM, Tim Smith
<smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Been working on the layout some in the evenings lately.  Although we are not out of  work we have had a reduced schedule.

I’m also building a Hampton covered bridge from BTS. This is there S scale version and the On30 trains pass through with ease.

The other shot is my first town and of a barn I built from the Asheville train show.

Mark Lewis

Tim:

All your builds look great.

Mark Lewis 
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 9:05 PM Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Been working on the layout some in the evenings lately.  Although we are not out of  work we have had a reduced schedule.

Brian Kopp

inspiring Tim.

Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 9:39 PM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Tim:

All your builds look great.

Mark Lewis 
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 9:05 PM Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Tom Grabenstein

Very impressive. Really enjoy your modelling.
Doc Tom

On Mar 27, 2020, at 8:05 PM, Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Been working on the layout some in the evenings lately. Although we are not out of work we have had a reduced schedule.

<image0.jpeg><image1.jpeg><image2.jpeg><image3.jpeg><image4.jpeg><image5.jpeg><image6.jpeg>

Dan Stenger

Where did you acquire the diaphragms? I need some for my Azalea and combine 15.

Dan

On Mar 27, 2020 9:05 PM, Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Tim Smith

I got them off Ebay, I think they are scale city or something like that.  They were a bit wide so I narrowed the diaphragm and shortened the end piece.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 12:30 AM Dan Stenger <dmstenger@...> wrote:
Where did you acquire the diaphragms? I need some for my Azalea and combine 15.

Dan

On Mar 27, 2020 9:05 PM, Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

--
Tim Smith
Train Shop Lead
The Dollywood Company
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
336-957-6464

Lee Bishop

Great work, Tim!
I'm starting to suspect there are more than a few people modeling the E T & W N C in On30, but many of them just aren't known.
--
Lee Bishop
Owner, Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30 gauge