Topics

Layout progression

Tim Smith

Since my last update I have been expanding the layout. I have added about 64 sqft of space in the last month or so. I’ve also added a 4th 4-6–0 #10. The new section has a 2% grade that doesn’t seam to phase the engines. So far I’ve pulled 18 cars up the grade.

Sent from Tim Smith's iPhone SE

Mark Lewis

Looking good, Tim

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020, 9:45 PM Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:
Since my last update I have been expanding the layout. I have added about 64 sqft of space in the last month or so. I’ve also added a 4th 4-6–0 #10.   The new section has a 2% grade that doesn’t seam to phase the engines. So far I’ve pulled 18 cars up the grade.

Sent from Tim Smith's iPhone SE

Tom Grabenstein

The layout is coming along nicely. Loved the pic. with the cows! Doc Tom

On Feb 5, 2020, at 8:45 PM, Tim Smith <smith.tim12@...> wrote:

Since my last update I have been expanding the layout. I have added about 64 sqft of space in the last month or so. I’ve also added a 4th 4-6–0 #10. The new section has a 2% grade that doesn’t seam to phase the engines. So far I’ve pulled 18 cars up the grade.

Sent from Tim Smith's iPhone SE

<image0.jpeg><image1.jpeg><image2.jpeg><image3.jpeg><image4.jpeg>