Topics

Kit production of HOn3, Sn3 and On3/30 ET&WNC cars is beginning again

Jim King

Oh well, ya never know ‘til ya ask.  I’ll stick to standard gauge stuff in S and O.

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

William L Vanderburg

I think competition is a good idea.  It never hurts to have more than one source to go to for an item.  I think Jim's idea was great, and a shame that the opinion of one person poo-poos the idea because of a blatant personal interest in the other guy.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 10:33 AM Jim King <jimking3@...> wrote:

Oh well, ya never know ‘til ya ask.  I’ll stick to standard gauge stuff in S and O.

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

Mark Lewis

Jim:

You may want to pitch your idea to a much larger narrow gauge modeling base, such as the Sn3 D&RGW/RGS/C&S modelers. There would seem to be a welcome opportunity there, that apparently doesn't exist in your original audience.

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC