Topics

January 2020 Historical Society Newsletter

Chris Ford

Hey all,

The ET&WNC RR Historical Society January Newsletter is out in the mail. I got mine today...great job Curtis. And great job Patricia for getting it printed and out to the members so quickly!

For those of you who do not get the newsletter in the mail, there's a remedy....join the Society and get to know what the ET&WNC Railroad was about and why its fans are so passionate about that wonderful little railroad with a heart! Your membership also helps keep the memory of the ET alive in the community. You'd get the quarterly newsletters and Historian Johnny Graybeal's great semi-annual magazine. Think about it, visit our website at http://www.etwncrrhs.org/ to learn more about the organization and about the railroad.

This newsletter will get posted on our site in a timely manner, along with a good many back issues. Thanks for visiting our website!

Have a great weekend!

I got mine on the 30th. Great info, as always!