Topics

Historical Society Newswletter

Chris Ford

Just a note out to all, especially those of you who do not get an ET&WNC RR Historical Society newsletter mailed to you...

The latest issue (July 2018) is on our Society website, along with a membership/dues form that you can download, print and mail if you are not currently a member. Consider joining!

We in the Society would like to see more of you become members....check the latest newsletter to see who we are and what we do. If you like what you see then join us, we'd love to have you in the ranks. The June convention and news related to the ET&WNC are covered in this issue.

Check it out and come on in with us, you won't be disappointed!

http://www.etwncrrhs.org/linkspage.html
Thanks for your time!

Chris