Topics

Halloween on the ET&WNC in On30...

Lee Bishop

I swore I saw the scale ghosts of Cy Crumley and Sherman Pippin in O scale last night. I snapped some shots, thinking when I looked later, they'd just be of empty track. Halloween came early for the Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC!

They just walked out of the cornfield at the Ensor farm, looked around, and Cy walked down the tracks to near the grade crossing at Sadie. Sherman went directly for # 11, which was sitting cold at the time. A chill came over the air...
As these two were gentlemen in life, I expected no evil from them now. I was told by the locals that I might get spectral letters of admonishment over some of the working conditions on the layout.

Mark Lewis

Lee:

Very appropriate!

Mark Lewis