Topics

From the archives of the Watauga Democrat

Dean Smith

Hi.  I came across some old copies of the Watauga Democrat, the Boone, North Carolina, newspaper.  Apparently, there was a flash flood in the spring of 1925 tht washed out the railroad bridge west of town.  I thought I'd share.  Thanks.

What a wonderful creative story!! The modeling and the photos are incredible too. Thank you so much for posting. Doc Tom

William Uffelman

Very creative! Scene looks good.

Bill Uffelman