Topics

First structure for Linville on the On30 ET&WNC

Tom Grabenstein

The good old boys in the Blue Ridge have been working hard to get the first structure built on the Linville LDE.

I am trying to re-create this scene from Linville in 1920 on the ET &WNC RR. I thought I would start with the simplest structure.... the line side shed

I found it on eBay and thought it was a nifty stand in for the little shed.

Thanks for looking. Tom

William Uffelman

It gets better all the time.

Bill Uffelman