Topics

ET&WNC RR HS Magazine

Bill Miller

All:

 I got word that the ET&WNC RR Historical Society Magazine was placed in the mail today by the printer. Start looking for it by the weeks end.   Heard from George at White River Productions that the 2020 HOn3 Annual will be on the web-site for pre-order on or about OCT 15, 2020

Bill Miller

Chris Ford

Thanks for letting us know Bill!