Topics

ET&WNC RR HS Magazine

Bill Miller

I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland.  This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

Mark Lewis

Yes, Bill....yesterday in Stony Point, NC.  Well done issue.

Mark Lewis

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 12:56 PM Bill Miller via Groups.Io <ebteng18=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland.  This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

William Oram

I got my copy last Wednesday. Very informative.

Bill Oram, Louisburg ,NC

--
Sent from my old computer. Sorry but I don't text.

Dan Stenger

No luck here!!! :(

Dan
---- "Bill Miller via Groups.Io" <ebteng18=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland.  This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

Brett Day

Got the magazine today up here in Minnesota.

On Jan 2, 2019, at 9:33 PM, Dan Stenger <dmstenger@twc.com> wrote:

No luck here!!! :(

Dan
---- "Bill Miller via Groups.Io" <ebteng18=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland. This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

Chris Ford

Got mIne here in Collierville yesterday...lots of color!

chris@cfordart.com

On Jan 2, 2019, at 11:57 PM, Brett Day <boone@infionline.net> wrote:

Got the magazine today up here in Minnesota.

On Jan 2, 2019, at 9:33 PM, Dan Stenger <dmstenger@twc.com> wrote:

No luck here!!! :(

Dan
---- "Bill Miller via Groups.Io" <ebteng18=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland. This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

Al Spainhour

Got mine Hickory NC yesterday

I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland.  This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

I haven’t seen mine yet sadly. My mailman must have got lost.
Todd Pearson

On Jan 3, 2019, at 8:35 AM, Al Spainhour <al@...> wrote:

Got mine Hickory NC yesterday

I got my ET&WNC RR HS Magazine in the mail Friday here in Southern Maryland.  This issue is in Color , Pictures from the George Allison collection. Have you received your copy yet?

Sheldon Daitch

Same here in Fleming Island, FL.

Got the HOn3 annual last week, but no connection, other than the subject matter.

Sheldon