Topics

ET&WNC #207 & #208 1962-63 photos posted

Andy

Edited

Hi,
Here's a link to the recently posted color  photos of #207 and #208 on the  NGFD website.  You will need to scroll down to see the photos.  The gentleman also posted a few great Graham County color photos from 1962.

http://ngdiscussion.net/phorum/read.php?1,389431,389464#msg-389464

Lee Bishop

Funny, I just saw these a moment ago and was gonna post about them here. Frankly, I'm surprised you don't see more good shots of 207 and 208, given how late they were running....

Andy

Hi Lee,
Yes, I am also a member on that discussion group.   I forgot to mention the gentleman also posted color 1962 photos of 192 in Rebel Railroad paint along with 1965 photos of Tweetsie #12 and #192 in two other paint schemes.

Andy

http://ngdiscussion.net/phorum/read.php?1,389431