Topics

ET rr and other

pstabovitz

I am interested in finding out about the ET operations after Kieth and Darryl retired. Is the ET still operating, switching for CSX? Does it Still have engine 214? Does it still have the Team Track?  Is the 2-4-2 NG steam engine in the ET shop Going to be fixed to run at DRG?  ----DRG--How far beyond Pardee Point  can they now operate, and what are future plans for extending operations? Looked like the new cars are working out, except for loading/unloading.

Pete

Mike Jackson

Pete, I live in north JCy and have heard the NS dispatcher and the crew on my Ham radio with an outside small vertical antenna at times, but can’t recall when In July since I’m in and out of the home.  Sorry I can’t be more specific other than hearing some traffic on 160.425  and 161.400 or 160.560 I believe.

Mike
W4MKJ