Topics

DEDICATION OF GREEEN BRIDGE LANDING - YOU'RE INVITED!

Chris Ford

Hey,

All y'all who are interested in the ET&WNC please see the invitation below from Ken Gough of the Carter County Parks & Recreation Board to the dedication of the Green Bridge Landing Park. The ET&WNC Historical Society played a part in the development of this park, hence the invitation to our members. This is just one of the ways in which our dues help to support the preservation of the history of the Railroad.

I suggest that any of you, members or not, would be welcome to attend this function and see the newly completed park.

Thanks for y'all's continued interest and support of the ET&WNC Railroad Historical Society!