Topics

Decals

johnny graybeal

I am very pleased to announce that I now have white HO and O scale freight decals back in stock. $10 a sheet plus $2 shipping. I also had a few sets of each done in gold leaf. This will allow pretty close lettering for passenger cars and engines. These are $12 a sheet due to increased cost of the ink. Contact me here or at johnnyg at boone dot net if you want to order. I know some of you have been waiting a while for these to get back in stock.

Tom Grabenstein

Hi Johnny,
Thanks again so much for doing these. I would like four (4) sheets of the white “O” scale freight decal sheets. Please let me know the particulars of getting you paid.

Thanks again. Dr Tom

Tom Grabenstein MD
172 Maplemere Drive
Clarksville Tennessee 37040

On Oct 8, 2020, at 6:38 AM, johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:

I am very pleased to announce that I now have white HO and O scale freight decals back in stock. $10 a sheet plus $2 shipping. I also had a few sets of each done in gold leaf. This will allow pretty close lettering for passenger cars and engines. These are $12 a sheet due to increased cost of the ink. Contact me here or at johnnyg at boone dot net if you want to order. I know some of you have been waiting a while for these to get back in stock.

johnny graybeal

You can send $42 to this email address through paypal friends and family. I have your snail mail address below,
Johnny

Thanks again so much for doing these. I would like four (4) sheets of the white “O” scale freight decal sheets. Please let me know the particulars of getting you paid.

Thanks again. Dr Tom

Tom Grabenstein MD
172 Maplemere Drive
Clarksville Tennessee 37040

On Oct 8, 2020, at 6:38 AM, johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:

I am very pleased to announce that I now have white HO and O scale freight decals back in stock. $10 a sheet plus $2 shipping. I also had a few sets of each done in gold leaf. This will allow pretty close lettering for passenger cars and engines. These are $12 a sheet due to increased cost of the ink. Contact me here or at johnnyg at boone dot net if you want to order. I know some of you have been waiting a while for these to get back in stock.

John Wallace

How many cars can be done with each sheet?

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 6:38 AM johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:
I am very pleased to announce that I now have white HO and O scale freight decals back in stock. $10 a sheet plus $2 shipping. I also had a few sets of each done in gold leaf. This will allow pretty close lettering for passenger cars and engines. These are $12 a sheet due to increased cost of the ink. Contact me here or at johnnyg at boone dot net if you want to order. I know some of you have been waiting a while for these to get back in stock.

johnny graybeal

Three cars of stretched ET lettering, one of LR stretched lettering and one of the older block lettering. The HO has caboose lettering as well as some tank car lettering. The O Scale set just has the four stretched and one block.
Johnny