Topics

Dean Smith "done good" today with his talk about the ET&WNC.

Tom Grabenstein

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis

Dean Smith

Doc,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks for tuning is as well.  I had a really good time, and it was relatively glitch free. Glad the telegraph wires held up!

Dean

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:26 PM
Subject: [ETWNC] Dean Smith "done good" today with his talk about the ET&WNC.

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis

Mark Lewis

Dean,

You did a great job showcasing the ET&WNC and also your great looking layout.
What a great ambassador for ET&WNC and HOn3 modeling, you are.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:26 PM

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

40th National Narrow Gauge Convention

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis

Sandy Bridges

 Is Dean’s presentation available anywhere for us who missed it. YouTube, Facebook etc.?

Sandy Bridges

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:26 PM

<K0r8uDs6QCupQaARaimyjw.jpeg>

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis

Tom Grabenstein

Hi Sandy,

The moderator at the beginning mentioned they would “record” all the clinics. But he did not mention early on how to get to those recordings. I had to leave to go to the train club right after Dean’s talk and maybe someone heard how to access those recordings later in the day??? I would like to save Dean’s presentation if that is possible.  Doc Tom

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:26 PM

<K0r8uDs6QCupQaARaimyjw.jpeg>

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis

Dan Stenger

Yes, he certainly did!!!

The recordings will be posted on http://40nngc.com/

Dan

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:26 PM

<K0r8uDs6QCupQaARaimyjw.jpeg>

Doc Tom is leaving the Linville Depot a very happy man. He has just heard, by telegraph no less, the wonderful talk given by Dean Smith at the

This years convention was online (err telegraph) and Dean gave an excellent talk about our favorite little Rail Road. He had excellent pictures that showcased his splendid modeling. Doc Tom was furiously taking notes on all that he learned.

Dean you “Done Good.” Thank you for all the work you put in. And thanks for the great telegraph hook up.

Doc Tom

Online from St. Louis
Online from St. Louis

Lee Bishop

Sadly, my wife had other plans for me when Dean's presentation was going on.
I'd love to see what I missed!

Dan Stenger

They will be posting recordings of the clinics on https://40nngc.com/.

Dan

Sadly, my wife had other plans for me when Dean's presentation was going on.
I'd love to see what I missed!

Good morning!
    For those of you who may be interested, my clinic is now available on YouTube.  Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SiLEo_TYcI  Thanks!

Dean

Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 8:02 PM

They will be posting recordings of the clinics on https://40nngc.com/.

Dan

Sadly, my wife had other plans for me when Dean's presentation was going on.
I'd love to see what I missed!

I watched it yesterday on YouTube.
Excellent presentation!