Topics

C Ford Map

Chris Jessee

Well I Finally put up Chris Ford’s excellent ET&WNC map. At nearly 4 ft. long it took awhile to get it mounted.

Chris Ford

The map when mounted on foamcore actually looks much better than I anticipated.

And for anyone who's looking to save some space (47" mounted vs. 56"+ framed) and to save some major $$ it's a good way to go!

  Chris

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 07:07:20 -0700, "Chris Jessee" wrote:

Well I Finally put up Chris Ford’s excellent ET&WNC map. At nearly 4 ft. long it took awhile to get it mounted.

Lee Bishop

The map looks great from what I've seen, but it's so darned huge. I have zero room for something that big on the walls of my (On30 ET&WNC) layout room.
I'd have been just as happy paying the same price for something more manageable, and maybe almost as much for a copy of lesser-quality paper (even in B/W) to be folded for the next time I find myself back in Tweetsie country to use as a map for finding locations.
Lee