Topics

Bridge and water for the Linville River in On30.

Tom Grabenstein

It was time to weather the bridge over the Linville River and put in some water. We went from this:

To this:

Using an interesting product called ModPodge you can make a shiny water surface on flat painted hardboard.

Here are some classic railroad pictures of a train passing over a through Truss Bridge in the Blue Ridge.

Thanks for looking. Doc Tom

William Uffelman

Making great progress. Really looking good.

Bill Uffelman