Topics

Asheville Train show and 41st NNGC

johnny graybeal

My apologies for any cross posts.
Hello everyone,
I will be set up at the Asheville Train Show Friday and Saturday, to promote the ET&WNC RR and to promote the Hickory National Narrow Gauge Convention, coming in less than a year and a half to Hickory NC. I welcome anyone in this group to come by and talk to me about the convention and what you can do to participate. I look forward to meeting many of you over the next year.
Johnny Graybeal
41st NNGC Committee Chairman

Chris Ford

When is the Asheville Train Show Johnny?

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 16:40:03 -0800, "johnny graybeal" <johnnyg@...> wrote:

My apologies for any cross posts.
Hello everyone,
I will be set up at the Asheville Train Show Friday and Saturday, to promote the ET&WNC RR and to promote the Hickory National Narrow Gauge Convention, coming in less than a year and a half to Hickory NC. I welcome anyone in this group to come by and talk to me about the convention and what you can do to participate. I look forward to meeting many of you over the next year.
Johnny Graybeal
41st NNGC Committee Chairman

Steve Austin

This weekend. Friday 12-7, Saturday 9-5. Fletcher, across the highway from the Asheville airport.

Come see the Country RRoads Modular layout.

Steve Austin