Topics

Apri Historical Society Newsletter

Chris Ford

Hey y'all,

For those of you Historical Society members who get paper copies of the newsletter mailed to you, Patricia Jennings put them in the mail last week and they should be getting out to many of you by now. I got mine today in Memphis. I will post this newsletter to the Historical Society website for those who do not get the newsletter mailed to you.

If you're thinking of attending the Convention this year, there's a rundown of the events and agenda in this issue.

Mark May 31-June 2 on your calendar. Hope to see you there!

Thank you Curtis Brookshire for your work in getting all the ET news together in a timely manner!

I got mine two days ago on the west coast. Another great newsletter!
-Lee