From: William Oram <billoram@...>
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 25, 2018 7:32 pm
Subject: [ETWNC] "Along the ET&WNC" series

Has Johnny Greybeal written any more books in the series?
I remember asking him several years ago about a volume including details of the Johnson City
engine house.
Bill Oram
Louisburg,NC

johnny graybeal

I have not written any more books but I have created ten years worth of Every Time With No Complaint magazine. Excellent reading there too.
Johnny Graybeal