Topics

ADMIN: Storage limit warning

NarrowMinded1

Got the following message from groups.io...

"This email message is a notification to let you know that your group ETWNC@groups.io is using over 80% of its available storage of 1GB. The storage space is used by attachments, files, photos, database images and wiki images. You can view the usage statistics for your group here.

Based on your group settings, when the storage limit is reached, the oldest attachments will be automatically deleted to make space."

If this is acceptable to you we don't need to do anything and can just let things take their course IF NOT we can pass the hat around and take a collection to pay for the higher storage limit each year. I don't know what the fee is each year but I can look it up and let you know. Once I know I can take a vote on how to proceed and we can go from there. Thanks.

Nathan Kline, Admin