Topics

A visitor from Middle Earth

Dean Smith

Gandalf has come to the Doe River Gorge. He has promised to never utter the words, "You cannot pass!" while a train is in the Gorge.

Tweetsie12

LOL!!! That's pretty funny!

Tom Grabenstein

Now that is really cool!!!

Once again, I also love your rock work.......perfect colors. Any other piccies of the Gorge? I will have a short section on my On30 layout and  I am looking for inspiration from fellow modelers.

Doc Tom

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:44 AM Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:
Gandalf has come to the Doe River Gorge. He has promised to never utter the words, "You cannot pass!" while a train is in the Gorge.

Dean Smith

Sure.  I’ll post some.