Topics

A 1942 train order on eBay...

Lee Bishop

Good God, this went for over 200 bucks!!!

Brian Kopp

Geez I'll make you one for half that! Even use antique paper..... =)

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Lee Bishop

I was ticked id missed out on this. I'd bid but got distracted as it closed. I'd have bid higher than this as I'd never even seen a photo of the interior of one of these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/East-Tennessee-amp-Western-North-Carolina-R-R-and-Linville-River-Railway-Guide-/264899936328

johnny graybeal

Two or more people wanted it. Plain and simple. I have a huge folder of images that I did not win on Ebay. A huge folder of things I will never be able to share with ET fans in the magazine.
Johnny

Lee Bishop

That 1916 brochure, what the heck isĀ in one of these? I've only ever seen a black and white scene of the corner before this one escaped me on eBay...

I meant scan of the cover...