A Bazillion more trees.

Tom Grabenstein

I have just completed another bazillion trees on the other side of the cranberry/Doe river peninsula. Here a train is making its way through the Doe river gorge and onto the stand in for the Cranberry Depot. I am looking forward to some work in the urban yards of Johnson City Tennessee and Boone North Carolina with not so many trees! Thank you for looking. Dr. Tom

William Uffelman

Layout is looking mighty.fine Dr Tom!

Bill Uffelman

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 2:34 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
I have just completed another bazillion trees on the other side of the cranberry/Doe river peninsula. Here a  train is making its way through the Doe river gorge and onto the stand in for the Cranberry Depot. I am looking forward to some work in the urban yards of Johnson City Tennessee and Boone North Carolina with not so many trees! Thank you for looking. Dr. Tom

Lee Bishop

Really looks good. Love the water tower, too.
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Tom Grabenstein

Thank you Lee and Bill. I appreciate the kindness. The water tank is my attempt at a model of the Cranberry water tank. Dr. Tom.

On May 18, 2021, at 8:23 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

Really looks good. Love the water tower, too.
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Dean Smith

Doc,
    Looking good! Of course, when modeling the ET, you can always use a bazillion and one trees! It is a good feeling to get to an area that needs a few less.

Dean

Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] A Bazillion more trees.

Thank you Lee and Bill. I appreciate the kindness. The water tank is my attempt at a model of the Cranberry water tank. Dr. Tom.

On May 18, 2021, at 8:23 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

Really looks good. Love the water tower, too.
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Tom Grabenstein

Thanks Dean. Yes, I hope to go from the tree lined vistas of the mountains to the urban scenery of Johnson City next. I will be looking to see what you have done and the new creations at the ETSU Carter museum regarding J.City.

Dr Tom