A rendition of the Cranberry Water tank

Lee Bishop

Great work as always, Tom!

Doc, I'd like to know how you manage to get 36 hours into each day!

Very proficient...and some great work utilizing the old photos that we all love!

Keep it up and keep sharing!

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 16:21:08 -0600, "Tom Grabenstein" <tomgmd@...> wrote:

Always enjoyed this picture of the Cranberry water tank.

Well, maybe it is sort of similar??

I enjoyed this build and attempt at recreating ET&WNC history.

Dr Tom

Dean Smith

Nice job. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope to be building in Cranberry by this summer.

Dean

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] A rendition of the Cranberry Water tank

Your layout gets better all the time! Thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 5:21 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Always enjoyed this picture of the Cranberry water tank.

So, I thought I would get some shots of my recent addition to the On30 layout…….my Cranberry water tank.

Well, maybe it is sort of similar??

I enjoyed this build and attempt at recreating ET&WNC history.

Dr Tom

William Uffelman

<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Always enjoyed this picture of the Cranberry water tank.

So, I thought I would get some shots of my recent addition to the On30 layout…….my Cranberry water tank.

Well, maybe it is sort of similar??

I enjoyed this build and attempt at recreating ET&WNC history.

Dr Tom

Tuhr

Well done Dr. Tom. Appreciate your sharing!

Tuhr Barnes
Chief Operating Officer - Engineering, Building & Services
Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney
Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo

Always enjoyed this picture of the Cranberry water tank.

So, I thought I would get some shots of my recent addition to the On30 layout…….my Cranberry water tank.

Well, maybe it is sort of similar??

I enjoyed this build and attempt at recreating ET&WNC history.

Dr Tom

Mark Lewis

Dr. Tom,

Congrats on the water tank build and the entire scene....well done!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 5:21 PM Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...> wrote:
Always enjoyed this picture of the Cranberry water tank.

So, I thought I would get some shots of my recent addition to the On30 layout…….my Cranberry water tank.

Well, maybe it is sort of similar??

I enjoyed this build and attempt at recreating ET&WNC history.

Dr Tom

Tom Grabenstein