From: Lee Bishop
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] Presentation on 2-29-21

Bob, I don't think they are uploaded elsewhere but if they are, I'll pass along where.

Bob, I don't think they are uploaded elsewhere but if they are, I'll pass along where.

Mark Lewis

Lee,

Thanks for the invite.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Robert Slaughter

Any chance there will be a recording for later viewing? Both for historical interest, and for those of us who can't make it?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 6:37 PM Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...> wrote:
Good luck with the presentation. I hope I can “zoom in” tomorrow at 9:00 PM CST, 7:00PM Pacific.
Dr Tom

On Feb 18, 2021, at 4:35 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

WHOOPS, the header should say presentation on 2-19-21, NOT 2-29-21, sorry!

Bob Slaughter
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." -- Plato
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." -- Albert Einstein
"Nothing emboldens the wicked so greatly as the lack of courage on the part of the good." -- Pope Leo XIII, encyclical 'On Christians as Citizens'

Tom Grabenstein

Good luck with the presentation. I hope I can “zoom in” tomorrow at 9:00 PM CST, 7:00PM Pacific.
Dr Tom

On Feb 18, 2021, at 4:35 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

WHOOPS, the header should say presentation on 2-19-21, NOT 2-29-21, sorry!

WHOOPS, the header should say presentation on 2-19-21, NOT 2-29-21, sorry!

Just in case you might want to watch, I’m doing an online presentation on my ET-themed On30 model railroad layout on Friday, Feb 19th at 7PM PST for a local model train group. This is the link to it:

https://zoom.us/j/96883806235?pwd=T3lkVmpBRDNpNVpBQ3NpSG9VTTlpZz09

Passcode: 362874

Meeting ID: 968 8380 6235

The start will be the group business and photos of whatever else the membership has been working on. I'm mostly going to talk about my ET&WNC-themed alternate-universe layout. It should be about an hour total.