Topics

new NGSL Gazette article

Brian Kopp

Lee,
I restarted my NGSL Gazette subscription about 18 months ago. I called them to start with a specific issue. If you were to do that I bet you could get all of Johnny's articles....if you wanted too. Of course if you also spring for digital archive access then you can have them all.... (I know its a third rail topic with Gazette collectors so please don't flame me anybody) =)
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Lee Bishop

No hobby shops in the immedate area carry that and the local Barnes and Noble haven't since then pandemic but did before that.
I've subscribed to many magazines since COVID started, maybe I should add that...

johnny graybeal

Every article  has a drawing by Mr. Fletcher.
Johnny

Mike West

I hope there is a drawing of nr 7.m

On Nov 7, 2020, at 2:08 PM, johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:

The very next article. I have already turned in articles on the 4-6, the 7, and the little 8. The series will cover all the NG engines.
Johnny

johnny graybeal

The very next article. I have already turned in articles on the 4-6, the 7, and the little 8. The series will cover all the NG engines.
Johnny

Brian Kopp

Johnny,
you focused on #3 in this article but do you plan to discus the other consolidations in a future article??

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Brian Kopp

Johnny,
read your great NGSL Gazette article on the consolidations with my coffee this morning. Very informative, especially for an ET&WNC novice like me. Well done!

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida