Topics

Stoney Creek branch, ET&WNC layout video update

Tom Grabenstein

Wonderful video. Enjoyed the update. Dr Tom

I shot this video late last night, on my third attempt, just to show what I’d been up to and for those who have just seen the layout through still photos. It was all in one take, so when my phone booted me off near (but not at) very end of it, I didn't bother shooting it yet again: https://youtu.be/CRj4z_RbD3U