Topics

New ET t-shirt!

Lee Bishop

I got my ET&WNC Hopper t-shirt today. From suggestion email, to finished product in my hands, in six days. That guy is the best!

John Wallace

I have one of those sweatshirts.  I got it Serious Hobbies, many years ago.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 3:26 PM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Bill, do you mean the white gray shirt, with a side view of number 12, and the road name a big gold letters? My parents were in Johnson City many years ago, and stumbled across those being sold. I still have one, and I'm hardly ever worn it, because I didn't want to wear it out.
As for this vendor, he's made a few ET shirts, we should support his business for that!
I ordered two of these!

Todd,
You will like the product. He does a great job and ships fast as well.
I have several of his shirts...

Love the new shirt. Went to look at his others and found a few more I like!

Sure has a great selection . Thanks for sharing .

Todd Pearson

On Apr 6, 2020, at 12:06 AM, Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:

Lee:
I love it! Thanks for suggesting it to Dal.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Tweetsie12

Nice! I actually live in Winston-Salem, NC, which is near where these people are headquartered at (Lexington, NC.) I gotta get me one of these!

Bill Miller

No This came from the Boone Mast General Store in 1988.  Showed and train in the gorge and said Through the heart of the Blue Ridge not around it.

 Bill

Bill, do you mean the white gray shirt, with a side view of number 12, and the road name a big gold letters? My parents were in Johnson City many years ago, and stumbled across those being sold. I still have one, and I'm hardly ever worn it, because I didn't want to wear it out.
As for this vendor, he's made a few ET shirts, we should support his business for that!
I ordered two of these!

Bill, do you mean the white gray shirt, with a side view of number 12, and the road name a big gold letters? My parents were in Johnson City many years ago, and stumbled across those being sold. I still have one, and I'm hardly ever worn it, because I didn't want to wear it out.
As for this vendor, he's made a few ET shirts, we should support his business for that!
I ordered two of these!

Bill Miller

Still wish I could find another THROUGH THE HEART OF THE BLUE RIDGE NOT AROUND IT tee shirt.

Bill Miller

I love it! Thanks for suggesting it to Dal.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Mark Lewis

Lee:
I love it! Thanks for suggesting it to Dal.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Lee Bishop

I made a simple suggestion to this guy to make a shirt like this (as he had several in a common theme, showing hoppers from various standard gauge class 1 railroads) and two days later, here it is. Gotta have!
https://www.mohawk-design.com/products/east-tennessee-western-north-carolina-et-wnc-coal-hopper-shirt-2