Topics

ET&WNC Transportation Company Sign

Brett Day

I tried to score one as well,  but was told the two were sold quickly.  Congrats to those that got one.

On Mar 31, 2020, at 10:40 AM, Philip Taylor <drphilster@...> wrote:

Lee

My guess is you are too late.  I took one and I am sure the other sold quickly

Philip Taylor

On Mar 31, 2020, at 11:19 AM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

The link doesnt open.
I'm very interested in getting one!

Philip Taylor

Lee

My guess is you are too late.  I took one and I am sure the other sold quickly

Philip Taylor

On Mar 31, 2020, at 11:19 AM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

The link doesnt open.
I'm very interested in getting one!

The link doesnt open.
I'm very interested in getting one!

Chris Jessee

Hi guys,

I only have two remaining weathered ET&WNC Transportation Company signs.

These are the last two as we won't be making any more.

Only $14.95 with free shipping. https://cbsafari.com/products/et-wnc-trucking-company-sign-clearance