Topics

Newsletter here!

Got mine! Check going out !

Great stories in this one. I may have to schedule time off for the next convention. Looks like everyone had a fun time .

Todd P

On Jul 26, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...> wrote:

I receive mine last week and check is in the mail. Dr. Tom

On Jul 25, 2019, at 10:45 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

I got mine last week as well.
I also filled out the membership renewal and mailed it with a check.

I receive mine last week and check is in the mail. Dr. Tom

On Jul 25, 2019, at 10:45 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

I got mine last week as well.
I also filled out the membership renewal and mailed it with a check.

I got mine last week as well.
I also filled out the membership renewal and mailed it with a check.
Lee Bishop

Mark Lewis

....Received my copy, last week.

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 3:46 PM Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:
Got my July Historical Society newsletter a few days ago. Thank you, Patricia, for getting these out quickly.

Nice issue Curtis, thank you, as always!

Oh, and I notice that it contains a membership/dues form to pay my dues!  (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Thanks, hope they are all out to the members. I'll post this issue to the Society website.

Have a good weekend all!