Topics

Cranberry Company store offer in model #12's

kaa196212

Good day ET fans, I’ve been in contact with a kit manufacturer who wishes to produce ET structures. If you have an interest please contact Jeff Grove of Carolina Craftsman Kits.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1599119790360504/permalink/2326633657609110?sfns=mo

Lee Bishop

I'm not on Facebook but Id love to see a Bemberg depot or the Hampton covered bridge in O scale.
Oh, the Cranberry depot, too!
For some reason, nobody wants to make structures to match the Bachmann On30 ET&WNC locomotives...

Tom Grabenstein

Put me down for an O scale Cranberry Depot also.

Doc Tom