Topics

Krause photo?

Lee Bishop

I'm looking for a good print of this John Krause photo, either in 8X10 or 11X14, to hang on the wall of my train room. I can't find it online, but it's the one at Stateline, on I think the very last run, passing a ancient fence/gate with someone standing on top of a boxcar several cars back from # 11 (it's a very short train with one loaded gon, a few boxcars and then 505 in the back).
If anyone knows who has the right to his work these days or knows where I can get a good print of it, please let me know.

This is the photo I was referring to

Chris Jessee

Just FYI, I have a large format flatbed printer capable of printing up to 60" x 120" on flexible materials and rigid materials up to 2.5" thick. I can run a door or a table top or sheet of plywood or aluminum through it - great for train signs. It can also print on peel and stick polyester fabric suitable for back drops and wall decals. Let me know if you need anything printed.

Chris Jessee
cj8n@...

Lee Bishop

I'm asking again, does anyone know where I might find a good quality print of this Krasue photo?
Lee

Bill Miller

Bruce Saylor holds the rights to the Johnny Krause photo collection.  Your photo didn't attach to your e-mail

 Bill Miller