Topics

Is there interest in buying photos made from high quality ink-jet printer?

Michael Hardin

Yes, interested

On Aug 21, 2018, at 11:48 PM, Jim King <jimking3@...> wrote:

I'm considering putting my large negative and slide collection to use in the form of creating a catalog of images that can be printed and sold direct, maybe ebay.  Images would be created using an 11-head, high-end color printer on glossy paper after I scanned the originals at high rez, edited arrangement, added a 1-line caption at the bottom and printed in black and white (halftone) or full color.

Does this interest you?  Please let me know off-list at jimking3 at charter dot net.
Thank you.

Jim King
Smoky Mountain Model Works Inc.

James Freeland