From: p51@... [Tweetsie]
To: Tweetsie
Sent: Mon, Dec 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Subject: [Tweetsie] Grade crossing signs on the ET?

 I have looked through all the books and the CD of the newsletter, and I can't find a photo anywhere of a grade crossing sign on the ET&WNC before 1950. Did they even have grade crossing signs, especially out in the hills?
I'm in the process of making little detail stuff like that for my in-progress ET themed On30 layout...
-Lee Bishop