From: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of potter1954
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:47 AM
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Tweetsie] Update on Rail Removal

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=97416
------------------------------------

Rae Augenstein

I sometimes hear the ETRY train horns from my house, and occasionally I'm
at Legion Street when the trains are crossing SoF. Makes me smile every
time. :)

- Rae
~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Mark Milbourne <mark@doerivergorge.com>wrote:

**

Contrary to the article which stated that they'd start on the east end
(behind Snap-on), I've not seen anything happening there as of 8:30 this
morning. The photo appears to be taken on the west side of Eliz near
the former Inland Container.

Regardless of the order taken up, it's the beginning of the end.

In the meantime, the ET Rwy is VERY busy with traffic in JC. Just
happened to talk to Darrell yesterday.

Mark

From: _Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com)
<mailto:Tweetsie%40yahoogroups.com>