HOn3 Scale Production of ET&WNC Caboose #s 505 and 506 #s

grabetoy

Dear ET&WNC Yahoo Groups,

In my earlier posting which announced the development of ET&WNC caboose kits in HOn3 scale, I forgot to mention that it is anticipated that the basic caboose body will be made of laser cut wood. Bending jigs and brass wire will be supplied for the grab irons and railings. Other components are currently being researched.

Best wishes,

Gary

James Eric Furr

Would Philip consider produceing any in On30 scale? The #506 had diferent
steps too than what the #505 had.

Eric Furr

Dan Stenger <dmstenger@...>

I would be interested in an On30 caboose.

Dan Stenger

dmstenger@insightbb.com

GCGRS: <http://www.gcgrs.org/> http://www.gcgrs.org

C &LR: <http://www.gcgrs.org/Clr/index.asp>