Topics

#12's last revenue usage #12's

andy_jj <andy_jj@...>

I frequent other railroad boards and someone asked the question "when was #12's last used in revenue service?" I know someone!"I know someone in here can answer the question!!

johnny graybeal

The ICC cab card that was in No. 12 when the TRR people got here was dated
October 1949. Since engines had to be inspected monthly, the last day would
have been no later than late October, 1949. If you are talking about hauling
people, November 1, 2002.
Johnny Graybeal

I frequent other railroad boards and someone asked the question "when was
#12's last used in revenue service?" I know someone!"I know someone in here
can answer the question!!