RICKY WILCOX <rickywilcox@...>

---
Ricky Wilcox

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:26:31 Mike West wrote:
From: fwest@Charleston.Net (Mike West)

The list is called "Tweetsie" because we are interested in the railroad;
not business development.mw

DEAR, WEST
DO YOU OR ANY BODY HAVE ANY "USEFUL" INFORMATION ABOUT THE RAILROAD. WELL I HAVE TONS OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE ET&WNC OR TEETSIE. I'M A ET&WNC MEMBER. I LIVE CLOSE TO TWEETSIE IT A COUPLE OF MILES UP THE ROAD.

WELL I GO TO GO RICKY WILCOX

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com