Topics

2018 HOn3 Annual

Bill Miller

Has anyone other than Johnny Graybeal and myself got the HOn3 annual from White River yet? There is a lot of ET&WNC content in this issue.  They were mailed to those who pre-ordered them Monday.

 Bill Miller

Mark Lewis

NO!!!

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC

Dave <dkmecik@...>

Nope
--
Have a Great Day!

David Kmecik
C: (814) 806-6855

Jack Butler

The publisher’s website showed it as prepublication when I ordered it yesterday

J.A. Butler

On Nov 22, 2018, at 2:49 PM, Dave <dkmecik@...> wrote:

Nope
--
Have a Great Day!

David Kmecik
C: (814) 806-6855

Curtis Brookshire

You should get your annual shortly if you've not seen it yet. Picked up mine this morning. Great jobs by George Riley, and Fred Alsop and the Carter Museum crew for a wonderful spread on the progress made on the layout in JC. Johnny Graybeal provides a couple of fine, informative articles; and if you haven't ventured in to 3D modeling, you can take a look. Bill Miller among others contributed to this one. The annual also covers a lot of territory outside the Blue Ridge. Once again thanks to Chris Lane and White River for another outstanding issue.

So it's a Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for a healthy happy 2019.
Curtis Brookshire
Pine Level, NC

Chris Ford

Mine came in late last week, so they're out there.

Green number 14 and the sand tunnel....great layout, great cover and great coverage of our favorite little narrow gauge!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 14:58:14 -0800, "Curtis Brookshire" wrote:

You should get your annual shortly if you've not seen it yet. Picked up mine this morning. Great jobs by George Riley, and Fred Alsop and the Carter Museum crew for a wonderful spread on the progress made on the layout in JC. Johnny Graybeal provides a couple of fine, informative articles; and if you haven't ventured in to 3D modeling, you can take a look. Bill Miller among others contributed to this one. The annual also covers a lot of territory outside the Blue Ridge. Once again thanks to Chris Lane and White River for another outstanding issue.

So it's a Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for a healthy happy 2019.
Curtis Brookshire
Pine Level, NC

Mark Lewis

I received my copy yesterday, here in Stony Point, NC.
Great Christmas gift!

Mark Lewis

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 9:34 PM Chris Ford <chris@... wrote:
[...]

Lee Bishop

I got mine on the 27th if memory serves. Ironically, I went to a hobby shop in Portland (OR) two days later and they'd had them for several days, they said.
I don't model in HO but there was a lot of good info in this one that can be used in any scale, and not just the great ET coverage!

Mark Lewis

Lee:

I totally agree with you, about the HOn3 Annual content being useful in all narrow gauge scales.

Mark Lewis
Modeling in Sn3 in Stony Point, NC