Topics

15% off on Cyber Monday!

Dave <dkmecik@...>

Cyber Monday!

15% off all regularly priced models!

Code: HAPPYMONDAY
Active now!

This year Shapeways is offering 15% off all regularly priced models! We will post the code on the front page of our site first thing Monday morning! Code will need to be entered within the Shapeways cart and that is where the sale price will be shown!

2019 pricing changes!

Shapeways has also announced pricing increases for 2019. Exact amounts are not known on all models, but we have been keeping a list on our site of the changes we know will be happening. This pricing change is to go into effect January 1st 2019 so be sure to shop the cyber Monday sale and get the best prices of the year!
Share
Tweet
Want to be sure to receive the next email update?
Subscribe Today!
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2018 Western Rails Company, All rights reserved.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
--
Have a Great Day!

David Kmecik