#12 drawing

Brian Kopp

I am looking for a drawing of #12 to put on the wall of my office at Jacksonville University  -- to help inspire design thoughts in my engineering students.

Thanks to Chris Ford, and a list he provided from a 1995 Stemwinder, I know that quite a few years ago there was a drawing by an E. Cass of the #12 that Edmund Collins III was selling.

Does anybody have a copy (or another engineering-style drawing of #12) they would like to part with for a modest fee? =)

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Lee Bishop

I'm not familiar if any good engineering drawings of that Baldwin class other than plans from Model railroad magazines.
There are very few art prints of 12. I did a pen and ink drawing of 12 at the head of a passenger train, in my early 20s, I need to get that out and see if it still holds up...
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

johnny graybeal

The engine series in the Gazette is up to the little 8. No. 12 in the late 30s scheme will be the drawing for that issue when it comes. Im sure David Fletcher would sell you a drawing in whatever size you want.
Johnny Graybeal

Brian Kopp

Thanks Johnny. Thanks Lee
--