From: Lee Bishop <p51@hotmail.com>
Sent: Apr 23, 2006 1:48 AM
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: ET&WNC artifact

Kevin,
That makes sense. I must agree with you that if you've aquired it anmd
it's legally yours, you indeed have the right to do whatever you want
with it.
That being said, I would suggest you at least give the opportunty to
someone who'd preserve it to get the whole thing.
But THAT being said, I have dealt with situations like this and it's
very common for preservation groups to automatically assume you'll
donate an item when you bring it up and to get really snippy when you
want money.
And THAT still being said, if it's yours, then you have a right to be
paid for it if that's what you want.

--- In Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com, "nik3v" <nik3v@...> wrote:

I would not consider vandalizing. The trailer is being used for
storage and is in reasonably good shape. Would only remove with
authority to do so. I am expecting the trailer to be in my possesion
very soon which is the reason for my original post. I don't want to
sound overly greedy, but as I said I hope to finance part of my live
steam activities. Maybe the society would have someone who would
like
to acquire it from me and donate it. I should be able to post
pictures Monday or Tuesday.
Going bowling now will check posts tommorrow.
Kevin

Yahoo! Groups Links

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.