Re: GSMR

David Pressley

Wellll......

Compromised is recommended at the dating level.

REQUIRED when marriage enters the picture.

Kids? Gotta hope for one who likes trains too.

David

bart davis <bartdavis28211@yahoo.com> wrote:
Welcome to the dating world! :) Compromise is REQUIRED
hehee.

Bart

--- Jonathan Pleasant <sigmunddragonslayer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Their brochure said that the steam engine would be
finished for the 2007 season, which means no steam
this year.

My girlfriend Hope, and I had a deal worked out:
she goes with me down to ride the train, which took
most of the day, and I go with her to see Nine Inch
Nails in Knoxville. I got the worst end of the deal.
1. I don't really like NIN
2. The concert started at 7:30 on a school night
ended at 11 and then I had to drive three hours in
blinding rain to get home and get three and a half
hours sleep before driving another hour back to ETSU
to take a major test. I could go on about the
sweaty, drunks I put up with but that would just be
ranting....
__Jonathan Pleasant

East tennessee real estate Western north
carolina East tennessee nissan Model railroad
train East tennessee state university Train
railway

Yahoo! Terms of Service.

removed]

http://mail.yahoo.com

East tennessee real estate Western north carolina East tennessee nissan Model railroad train East tennessee state university Train railway

Yahoo! Mail