Re: GSMR

David Pressley

Wonder what's wrong with the 1702? She was out of service last year too. The folks at GSMR are not too open about the state of their steam program. Maybe they ought to have the crew from Tweetsie take a look at their locomotives.

gledford55 <gledford55@yahoo.com> wrote: --- In Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan Pleasant"
<sigmunddragonslayer@...> wrote:

Last weekend I took my girlfriend down to Dillsboro to ride on the
old Murphy branch.
Make sure you get a woman who can put up with your love of trains!

Did you ask them when they would have steam back? Doesn't look like
anytime soon to me.

Jerry Ledford

East tennessee real estate Western north carolina East tennessee nissan Model railroad train East tennessee state university Train railway